The FFADO developers are pleased to announce FFADO version 2.3.0. While there are no significant new features in this version compared to the last, FFADO 2.3.0 contains a large number of incremental improvements. Users of FFADO are encouraged to upgrade.
This is a source-only release: libffado-2.3.0.tgz.
Notable changes include:
- Configuration entries added for additional devices which work with the generic support layer (PreSonus Studiolive 32.4.2, Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2, ICON FireXon, Onyx Blackbird and the new Onyx 1640i, among others).
- Support added for the newer Focusrite Saffire Pro 26.
- Improved build support for various downstream consumers.
- Better routing for selected Saffire devices and the Firestudio Mobile.
- Significant cleanup and refinement of the M-Audio and Yamaha driver.
- Compilation fixes for recent versions of gcc.
- Recover from dead streams without causing jackd to shut down.
Thanks go out to the developers and users who contributed code and information which went into this release: Kristian Amlie, Melanie Bernkopf, David Binderman, Philippe Carriere, Yves Grenier, Florian Hofmann, Hector Martin, Mathieu Picot, Philippe Ploquin, Stefan Richter, Takashi Sakamoto, Jano Svitok, Karl Swisher, Steven Tonge and Jonathan Woithe.